____________ ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP _____________
There are a number of great benefits – information, education, networking (connections
and relationships building), etc. – which are available for anyone who participates
in NTAREI. Annual Membership in NTAREI also provides an additional
great package of very valuable benefits.
Your main BENEFITS of Annual Membership:
1) Your Financial Benefits of Annual Membership:
- FREE ADMISSION – to all General Meetings – for you and your
spouse* (spouses are included free). ( NOTE – Admission to General
Meetings is $20 per person per monthly meeting. So, for a couple, for twelve
months, the value of this one benefit alone is a savings of $480 annually! )
- Discounted Admissions – for all full day workshops (a savings of $20-$80 per event).
- Half Price Admissions for your spouse – to all seminars and workshops. (Savings!!)
- Free Admission – for all of your first-time guests to General Meetings (unlimited).
- Discounted Price on the purchase of a Second Membership (for a
family member or business partner). The financial benefits for your
Secondary Member include:
>> FREE ADMISSION to all General Meetings, and
>> Discounted Admission for all Workshops.
∗Spouses who do not use the same last name must provide legal proof of
marriage in order for the spouse to be included free in the Annual Membership,
and to receive all of the spouse benefits.
∗∗Training Seminars are Not Included: The Financial Benefits of Membership
……………..do not include free or discounted admission to our “training seminars”. These
……………..seminars are open to the public, and everyone who attends the seminars pays
……………..the same admission (usually $ 29)( A Discount is provided for Advance registration.)
2) Additional Benefits of Annual Membership: .
- Recognition as a serious and committed professional Real Estate Investor.
- Support for the Association – to ensure its continued operation and development.
- Express check-in at General Meetings, with your own official printed Member Name
Badge (just put on and walk in).
- Motivation and encouragement from fellow members —
to help maintain your active involvement with the investor community
– to expand both your knowledge and your networking connections
— because you are much more likely to attend the meetings when
you have already paid for them.
- The easiest, simplest way to track your expenses for tax
deduction purposes. (Your Annual Membership dues should be
tax deductible. Consult your tax preparer.)
Annual Membership (spouse included free)(12 consecutive months) …
$ 139 (Renewal $129)
Secondary Membership (for a family member or business partner) …
$ 85 (Renewal $75)
_____ How to Join as an Annual Member: _____
You can join as an Annual Member of NTAREI any one.
of three ways –
a) In person at any NTAREI meeting or event (cash,
………………………check or charge), or
b) On-line, by using the secure link provided below.
c) By mail, by using the application form shown below.
To join on-line: You can join on-line (that is, electronically, via
the Internet) using a credit or debit card, by using the “Click Here” link
provided below. (You will receive an immediate receipt by email.)
To join by Mail:
Membership Application forms are available at all NTAREI events, and you are welcome to join in person when you attend any event, paying with cash, check or charge. If you prefer to join by mail (using a check), you can use the following procedure.
1. Please printout the standard application form shown below. (Do so by placing your cursor on the top left corner of the form. When you do this, icons [picture symbols] should appear. Click on the icon which looks like a printer. If the icons do not appear, simply right click on the form, and select “print picture”.)
2. Complete the form by filling-in your choices and information.
3. Then mail the completed form to the appropriate address shown at the top of the form.
Be sure to enclose your check.
** Please be sure to keep a copy of your completed application for your records.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Annual Membership in NTAREI.