- This event has passed.
” Dealing with CONTRACTORS ”
( a training WEBINAR)
March 4, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$20.00
The cry of the unprepared investor: Could’a, Should’a, Would’a…
Dealing with CONTRACTORS.
The Good, the Bad, and the Unbelievable!
A LIVE training webinar for Investors and Landlords
Tuesday, March 2 ~ 7:00 pm.
expert training by Nancy Wallace-Laabs
_____________ ” I AM NOT A REHABBER “ ____________
Not a Rehabber? You still need some contractor savvy. Pretty much every house you get needs some type of repair, some more than others. Unless you are a carpenter, painter, electrician, plumber, and hvac tech (at a minimum) with the tools and the time to do it yourself, you will sometimes need contractors. (Some even say that it is the investors who use contractors the least who are the most vulnerable).
This relationship of working with contractors may seem simple and straight-forward, but there is actually much to know (and much to beware of) in using and relying on contractors. This seminar will provide much of that knowledge, as well as some of the many special lessons and techniques which Nancy has learned in her extensive experience with rehabbing properties in this market.
You will also have the very interesting and instructive opportunity to hear Nancy’s own saga of a major incident with a contractor relationship gone bad – really bad. With months of court appearances and legal fees, it’s an extreme case of a very seasoned investor who got taken for a ride by a BAD guy. Which goes to prove that you really need to know your game and stay on your toes to minimize the chances for a painful surprise.
In this LIVE training, Nancy will help you discover these
___________________ NUTS AND BOLTS topics ________________
___________________for Dealing with Contractors: ______________
– – – – – – – – – – ROUTINE – – – – – – – –
1. How to vet contractors – what specific questions you should ask before hiring, what is a real “recommendation” and how do you know?
2. Negotiating the price of your job – what is the real cost: Labor vs. Materials, down payments and work orders and what is right for your job?
3. Contracting the job – what are the documents to use to spell out the job requirements, time-frame and who is authorized to sign and approve, warranties offered and guarantees on work performed?
4. Supervision of work, determining milestones and final payments – who will do the walk-through and determine when work is completed to satisfaction – and who defines the satisfaction part – What will the milestones look like, and what constitutes final work satisfaction?
– – – – – – – – – SPECIAL – – – – – – – – –
1. How to handle contractor conflicts beyond just taking your money and doing a bad job!
2. What are the key items that investors should look out for and prepare for?
3. What steps can you take against a contractor that performs shoddy work?
4. What steps should you take when a contractor attempts to put a lien on your property – or interferes with the process of selling your investment property?
This LIVE training will also allow you to engage in
> > > > > > > > Live Q & A. < < < < <
PLEASE REGISTER NOW – SEE BELOW.
If sufficient Advance Registrations are not received, this event may be postponed or cancelled (refunds provided.)
. . . . LEARNING THROUGH TRAINING IS CHEAPER.
________ REGISTER NOW. CLICK HERE.