- This event has passed.
**Notice Special Location**
” How to use SOCIAL MEDIA for
your Real Estate Marketing”
( a training seminar )
January 2, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$20 – $44
Special Location: Wyndham Dallas Suites Hotel, 7800 Alpha Rd. (Coit at LBJ)(behind “In-and-Out Burgers”), Dallas 75340
You click your mouse and immediately your message appears in front of the eyes of thousands or tens of thousands of prospects. Some of those may not have even actually considered themselves to be prospects – until they saw your message.
to supercharge your
Real Estate Marketing
Thursday, January 2
An Investor / Landlord Training Seminar
(your buyer/seller audience), and for some portion of
that audience, it may be the only way.
- What are the Social Media options? How do they work?
- Why are they such powerful tools for building your business?
- What are the do’s and don’t’s of social media marketing.
- How to grow your social media campaigns and platforms.
- What are some of the often overlooked, but incredibly important aspects of social media
marketing which kill most campaigns?
- How to structure and compose your message – for best understanding and impact – results.
- Examining the social media platforms which are ‘up-and-coming’ now.
HOW TO APPLY this up-to-the-minute knowledge for harnessing social media for supercharging the marketingof your RE business.
- A ‘quick start guide’ for “…just go do this, then this…” to make getting started easy.
And (yes, believe it or not) more!
Come master the power of Social Media to –
Win More –
with powerful marketing!
Please Come Meet Grant Kemp
Grant Kemp has served as an expert trainer for NTAREI for more than three years, specializing mainly in subjects related to seller financing. For this seminar he will be walking you through the methods and reasoning for one of the primary investor approaches to acquiring good deals – Buying Pre-Foreclosures. During his extensive and successful investing career, Grants says that more than 80% of the deals he has done were pre-foreclosures.
Grant is both a very active and successful local real estate investor, as well as a licensed mortgage broker, and RMLO (residential mortgage loan originator), and the original founder of Texas Pride Lending. He combines his extensive personal investing experience with a deep understanding of the financing laws, in order to offer investors a unique insight into seller financing.
Investor / Landlord Training Seminar :
” Social Media for Real Estate Marketing “
Thursday, January 2
7:00 – 9:00 pm
WYNDHAM Dallas Suites Hotel,
7800 Alpha Road (Coit at LBJ), Dallas, 75240.
Advance Registration – thru Jan. 1 – $20
Registration After Jan. 1 and *at the door – $29
Spouses of Annual Members – half price.
*(if space is available)